I stole this idea from the blogger I love to hate...
1. Sleeping with the windows open on cool nights.
2. Laying in bed listening to the birds singing at 4:30 in the morning, knowing that I can go back to sleep for as long as I want.
3. Fresh, local, organic asparagus. (I love it so much I don't encourage my kids to even try it!)
4. Growing a garden.
5. Gardening with my daughter and husband.
6. Getting the neighbor kids interested in gardening.
7. Fixing peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for all the neighborhood kids.
8. Our little town's Farmer's Market.
9. Our own garden tomatoes.
10. Making fresh salsa with our own home-grown ingredients.
11. Having a glass of wine on the deck, with old friends, or family, or new neighbors and friends.
12. Going to Turner Falls, OK!
13. Watching my daughter ride her bike.
14. Going to Weld Park.
15. Going to the Forest Preserve
16. Fresh, Local, Organic produce from Angelic Organics!